Getting a DWI in Dallas can ruin a person’s life. Don’t please guilty to drunk driving or DWI until you call my office 24×7.
Consider the following about DWI charges:
- It is not uncommon that the only evidence of illegal intoxication is the officer’s opinion.
- It is not illegal to drink alcohol prior to driving. It is only illegal to be intoxicated.
- The district attorney must prove that the arresting officer made a proper arrest, and that the proper procedures were followed.
- Officers often make mistakes; every aspect must be examined.
- Field sobriety tests are often not instructed correctly. The results may not be reliable.
If you do not already have a Dallas DWI attorney, please feel free to call me to discuss your DWI case. I accept criminal calls and questions 24 hours a day. I’m available to work on your case immediately should you choose to retain my legal services.
DON’T PLEAD GUILTY UNTIL YOU CALL MY OFFICE!